Home Page arrow Future Students arrow Exchange students
Exchange students
Post to Twitter Post to Facebook  Post to Plurk    

Thank you for your interest in pursuing an exchange opportunity with National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (YunTech)! YunTech values the many partnerships we have with overseas institutions and the mutual benefit drawn through student mobility as well as faculty and staff exchange. 

An incoming “exchange student” by definition is a non-degree seeking exchange student who will maintain student status while in YunTech. Establishing and maintaining student status means that a person must be formally admitted to a program of study by YunTech, which most often is admission to an undergraduate and graduate non-degree seeking program of study. Students could apply for the programs requested by their home institution or their aspirations.

In principal, YunTech accepts “Nominated Students” by its partner universities under an active Inter-University exchange agreement on the reciprocal basis. Only after being formally admitted is a student eligible to receive a visa document to apply for a resident’s visa.               

Students who are interested in pursuing a degree-seeking approval of the nominating partner institution, this is permissible and we will facilitate visa documents, housing, and other services. If you intend to receive application for admission to a degree program, visit Admission Requirements.

Navigation Menu

Application Process  Exchange Partners  Outgoing Exchange Students 
    最後更新 ( 2014/04/09, 週三 )